Software Engineer (Web)
Job ID E2018-02
Exnodes has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer to create internal and customer facing web applications supporting processing and analysis solutions for our state of the art wafer inspection systems.
Work within Exnodes R&D division to develop a revolutionary semiconductor wafer inspection technology. Wafer inspection tools are critical in semiconductor fabs to enhance yield. Research in this division encompasses next generation optical design and implementation as well as advanced machine learning and AI algorithms.
An ideal candidate will develop and support Django-based and Bottle-based python web applications in collaboration with frontend and backend engineers. The candidate would be involved in research and design decisions involved in implementing these solutions.
The candidate will also work to design UI and frontend systems in support of a cloud based data processing and analysis suite that will be compliant with SEMI standards.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Participate in R&D efforts to develop and support cross-browser and cross-devices web UI
- Learn and implement the latest SEMI standards in data analysis and UI
- Code and test prototypes for in-house software
- Work closely with our principle software architect to implement these solutions
- Create and optimize user experience and ergonomics
- Suggest and develop support architecture for cloud based GUI
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of projects
- Instruct teammates on frontend and web applications
- Balance workday between multiple projects
- A Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
- Must posses a strong understanding algorithms and data structures.
- 1+ years’ experience in Python development
- Must be familiar with both Python 2 and 3, MVC, Django and Bottle.py, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Graph & data visualization and git
- A strong Open source online presence is a plus
- Experience in C++, R, Python and Matlab is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems
- Familiarity and experience with SEMI standards a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- An excitement for a fast paced and challenging startup environment
- Opportunity to enable the leading edge semiconductor nodes of the future
- Work among the finest technologists in the industry
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Best in class 401(K) plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Exnodes Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.